I just received these email addresses, I know there are more students that just signed up, no worries you will receive this email as soon as I have your information.
Welcome to the class. We will have so much fun, because you selected the most fun apps among the millions. You want to know about apps for games, how to sleep well, Spotify, Tic Toc, Signal, Educational podcasts, apps for emergencies, banking, foreign language, Zoom, Messenger. And the main ones like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
We will browse them all and after if you choose some one that you like you will be able to, installed or uninstalled, you will learn how to organize your apps in your phone, and how so sign up or sign in all of them.
Last class we talked about how we were going to work:
- You can take notes and pictures of the material you are studying during class. If you like.
- You will receive a weekly email with the summary of the class before, and some material for the next. With links and/or presentations of the material.
- You will practice at home the new material you want to learn, (or catch up later.)
- You will have videos ready to share in class via Zoom or at the lab, (or catch up later.)
- You will see part of this email at my blog
See you tomorrow, and during class you will have your first video and here is the link:
How to organize my apps in my phone:
And you will find 2 attachments about; how to select an App in the App store. I will put them later here.
Have a wonderful evening, see you tomorrow.