Last class we talked about:
- Why is useful to connect your apps.
- Why if you are connected with shortest paths, the algorithms will be more convenient to have traffic in your Social Media apps.
- Your social networks will be easy to address if you have them connected.
- We analyzed the PageRank and how it works in Google. I put one of my Social Apps as an example.
- We talked about how influencers use links between their social media to have more audience.
- Also, how your connections or friends, connect each other in groups with common interests.
What’s App, and how 55 engineers are the ones who manage billions of users. And encrypted all transit inside the app.
Facebook and how now is a part of Meta and how to look to any information you want about the history of the apps, using Google.
We Talked about Wikipedia and how it works.
I am giving you several links that we will review tomorrow. Some are about:
How to manage cookies. How to clean your browsers.
More about cookies. Is there a short-cut to deleting the cookies that are clogging up your computer? It takes forever to go through them one by one.
https://youtu.be/Mm_YnaEnkLM how to delete cookies
https://youtu.be/rdVPflECed8 what are cookies?
https://youtu.be/M52Nd5lHUxY How to delete cookies in your browser
And last, these links are for tomorrow too:
Instagram step by step
How to Use Facebook Messenger – Stay in Touch With Friends & Family
How To Use Facebook