Today in class we had your participation, by showing how you had downloaded your video in your iMovie, or in your PowerDirector app in your smartphones.
- A gathering in England with and Italian feast
- A delightful vacation near Lake Superior
- A family video
- An exotic adventure in the Amazon
All your videos can have narratives, like the ones you did, when you were talking about the raw videos while showing them to the class. Write your narrative according to the images you would like to put in your movie. Record your voice. Select background music if you want or use the sound in your video.
Trim your video, adjusting the time, check the footage and select the parts you want take off.
Look at the videos in the links below and practice your edits, to learn how to put music, captions, and adjust your videos by zooming in or out according to your preferences.
In this email, I am writing the steps for your type of phone, so read and choose accordingly.
Trim your video for iPhone
- Open the Photos app and tap the video that you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- Move the sliders on both sides of the video timeline to change the start and stop times.
- To preview your video, tap the play button .
- Tap Done, then tap Save Video or Save as New Clip
This link is to see the same steps in your iPhone
This link is for you to see how to edit in iMovie
Link for editing your video in Android
Your phone can let you have the first trim. Practice there if you want, before going to Powerdirector. It works like this:
- Display the video in the Gallery. Do not play the video; just have it loitering on the screen. …
- Choose the Trim command. Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon to find the Trim command. …
- Adjust the video’s start and end points. …
- Touch the Save or Done button to save the edited video.
Most important is to know that you are using a copy of your raw video. Also, You can go back and forth to edit your video as many times as you want, at any time; you will not lose you edits in the process.
Have fun, do your edits when you are relax and alert, be patient and explore all the possibilities, advance as much as you can. And bring your Projects. See you on Thursday.