- Literature: The quest to discover a definition for “literature” is a road that is much traveled, though the point of arrival, if ever reached, is seldom satisfactory. Most attempted definitions are broad and vague, and they inevitably change over time. In fact, the only thing that is certain about defining literature is that the definition will change. Concepts of what is literature change over time as well. Who has not enjoyed the art of reading? Who has not enjoy a poem? Some centuries ago not everybody could…Thanks to the invention of Gutenberg Printed Press, a wonderful technology; literature was spread among humans.
- Performing Arts: Are art forms in which artists use their voices and/or the movements of their bodies, often in relation to other objects, to convey artistic expression. Performing arts include a variety of disciplines but all are intended to be performed in front of a live audience. Music, Dance, Theater,…We can estimate that in America, the performing arts industry is supported by nearly 8,840 organizations with a total of 127,648 paid workers. These organizations generate nearly $13.6 billion in annual revenues. It seems that we love performances! Don’t you?
- Culinary Art: In which culinary means “related to cooking”, is the art of the preparation, cooking and presentation of food, usually in the form of meals. People working in this field – especially in establishments such as restaurants – are commonly called “chefs” or “cooks”, although, at its most general, the terms “culinary artist” and “culinarian” are also used. Table manners (“the table arts”) are sometimes referred to as a culinary art. Culinarians are required to have knowledge of food science, nutrition and diet and are responsible for preparing meals that are as pleasing to the eye as well as to the palate. After restaurants, their primary places of work include delicatessens and relatively large institutions such as hotels and hospitals. Baking! Chocolatiering! Winemaking! We enhance our senses with this Art! It was born with us, and now we indulge ourselves like never before. Which one is your favorite food?
- New Media Art: Is a genre that encompasses artworks created with new media technologies, including digital art, computer graphics, computer animation, virtual art, Internet art, interactive art, video games, computer robotics, 3D printing, and art as biotechnology. The term differentiates itself by its resulting cultural objects and social events, which can be seen in opposition to those deriving from old visual arts (i.e. traditional painting, sculpture, etc.). This concern with medium is a key feature of much contemporary art and indeed many art schools and major Universities now offer majors in “New Genres” or “New Media” and a growing number of graduate programs have emerged internationally. New Media Art often involves interaction between artist and observer or between observers and the artwork, which responds to them. Do you want to go to the movies? Do you want to see Selfies? Do you want to go Viral? Do you know what is a reality show? A certainly new way to express Art, thanks to Technology, Science, Engineering, and Math today we enjoy comics, games, performances, you name it; full Magic Knowledge. Now we can envision the Universes of the big and the small through SCREENS full of Art!
- Visual Arts: Are art forms such as ceramics, drawing, painting, sculpture, printmaking, design, crafts, photography,video, film-making and architecture. Many artistic disciplines (performing arts, conceptual art, textile arts) involve aspects of the visual arts as well as arts of other types. Also included within the visual arts are the applied arts such as industrial design, graphic design, fashion design, interior design and decorative art. At home we rest surrounded with treasures that help us rest, re-energized, be comfortable, some are practical and useful, some are memories of who we are, of how we like it. Visual Arts are a projection of the artist. Who are You? Feeling, touching, seeing, observing, contemplating. If we want our Art to be sustainable, recyclable, reusable, re-doable; we need to know what are we choosing, we need to know the processes of how, and with what; Art is made.
l. Pentathlon The Pentathlon became an Olympic sport with the addition of wrestling in 708 B.C., and included the following: Running, Jumping, Discus Throw.